Monday, February 18, 2013

Went for a Beach Cruiser Bike Ride

This past weekend in Hermosa Beach it was 80 Degrees on Saturday which was awesome.  I went for a beach cruiser bike ride on Saturday with our Southbay Beachbikers.  Now it's back down to upper 50's.  The weather has been so up and down this year, hot then cold.  It is supposed to rain here tomorrow, which doesn't make me happy.

This weekend we rode from Hermosa Beach to Manhattan Beach.  Here is a link to the route I rode, http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/174427432.  I kept my pace at a nice 9mph, ha!  Just the right pace to enjoy the ride while also getting a little bit of a workout.  My first goal is enjoyment, and my second goal is fun but I also like getting exercise from it.  We played some music while riding which made it nice.  I'm on a new song kick, I really like the songs The A Team by Ed Sheeran and the song Hall of Fame by Script.  If you have some good music to listen to definitely email it to me, I love new music suggestions.

Below are some pictures of recent rides.  If you have any pictures of you riding please email them I love seeing them.  Also, any suggestions on where to ride please send them to me.

Also, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact me directly, dusting@beachbikes.net, I'm the Co-Owner and self appointed Chief Beachbiker.  I'm always available and will always respond.  Have a great week!

Move Free, Have Fun

Dustin Gyger
Chief Beachbiker
I Ride a sixthreezero

These are my friends Jessica and Adam at El Porto in Manhattan Beach.  The big surf spot in the Southbay.




Jessica hanging at a park in Hermosa Beach.  The beach is just in front of her.




That's me on the left, we are in Redondo Beach.




That is Alanna in the front, she's on team Beachbikes.  If you ever need anything she's also available.




No comments: